If you’re looking for dog statues and garden statues, then you’ve come to the right place! Add beauty to your home and garden decor with this Havanese statue (Dark Grey). Havanese are a beloved dog breed in the USA. If you adore Havanese, the Havanese statue is a must-have. The Havanese statue comes with a rod. It’s ready to stand in your yard or garden decor.
Dog Statues: Havanese Statue (Dark Grey)
The Havanese statue is designed especially for garden decor, yard decor, outdoor display.
- Dog breed measures approximately 11 1/2 inches in length
- Dog breed is made of beautiful resin
- Dog breed is hand-painted
- Aluminum rod measures 16 inches by 1/4 inch
- Made in the USA
- Havanese Statue
Havanese Statue: Dog Statues & Garden Statues
The Havanese statue is the perfect way to express your love for dogs as well as your favorite dog breeds. Enhance your home and garden decor with a high quality Havanese statue. Or give a dog statues as gifts for dog lovers in your life.
At Pet Lovers Market, we take pride in offering dog decor made in the USA. Our dog and garden statues are made with high-quality materials and expert craftsmanship. Featuring beloved dog breeds, our dog and garden statues are excellent for outdoor decor and garden decor. Each dog breed reproduction is hand-painted resin which is mounted on an aluminum rod. Display as yard signs, garden stakes, garden accents, and more. What a wonderful way to show your love for your beloved dog breeds.
Havanese: 5 Fun Facts
- National Dog of Cuba. This adorable toy dog breed originated from and is the national dog of Cuba.
- Hypoallergenic Dog. This tiny dog breed has hair (instead of fur) which makes it hypoallergenic.
- Bouncy Gait. This cute dog breed has a unique and “bouncy” walk.
- Friendly & Happy. Havanese are known for a friendly, happy personality with a very sweet disposition. Generally they get along with well with people, dogs — and even cats.
- Service Dogs. Despite their mini size, these dogs are often used as service dogs for the hearing impaired. Their trainable nature has also led them to be used to sniff out mold and termites.